[Elfsea] getting into event "shape"

SilverRivermoon at aol.com SilverRivermoon at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 14:00:26 PDT 2001

I was still able to enjoy Tanglewood immensely although I am physically out
of shape.  I think it is more a mental shape one has to get in.  There were
people in wheelchairs there and senior citizens who came from Oklahoma to be
there.  If they can handle Tanglewood the rest of us sure should be able to.
Heck I'm well into the over 200 lbs range and have bad knees and fibromyalgia
and i got through it and can't wait to go back next year.....just remind me
to bring the baby powder! (ouch)