[Elfsea] Burned out

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:42:09 PDT 2001

Thank you Simone!

I think that we both think the same way when it comes to volunteering. :) I,
too, feel an obligation to help out those in our Barony and Cantons for the
same reasons why...This society gives so much and asks for so little in
return.

But for me, getting burned out is just a classic case of what I call
"Honorable Lady Arabella-itis" (ie, I can't sit on my hands when the call
for volunteers go out)...love you Arabella!! :)

With all the events in the Barony, I think I have just out volunteered
myself. I will do my best in the future (at least until the baby is born) to
sit on my hands.

Maria