[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 08:47:42 PDT 2001

I would be glad to host something like this at Tomas
and I's house, given that we get scheduled after
January *LOL*

Rixende

(Who stress tested their house after coronation with
100+ people, and it held!)

--- SiobhanON at aol.com wrote:
> --
> I could go for this. Or a picnic at fighter
> practice. Or even an inexpensive
> dinner somewhere after fighterpractice. A party in
> conjunction with another
> activity and we wouldn't need to be arguing about a
> time or place (like the
> problem with fools revel).
> Siobhan

> Daylight Time,
> allessandre at hotmail.com writes:
>

> > But what about the idea of doing some smaller SCA
> functions here at home?
> > Some after-demo revels?  Any takers?

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com