[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 10:56:36 PDT 2001

I appreciate your position, but for any dinner out with friends I think ten
dollars a person is quite reasonable.  I don't recall if there is a reduced
price for kids, but they do have just sandwich plates for (I think) about
half the all-you-can-eat price.  And there is still the advantage of this
being a place were you can bring a cooler full of your favorite adult
beverage, or the kid's favorite soft drink - or dessert.

It's just one of the places I enjoy occasionally, I thought I would share
it.

Alaric