[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:06:30 PDT 2001

>NOOOOO Maria!  You were doing so well.  STOP VOLUNTEERING!!  If you really
>want to help, then make something nice for the picnic - that is all you
>need
>to do.  Really... <sheesh, like trying to stop a Mac truck..> ;)

hehehe...sorry...I got carried away  again. Phelippe told me if I didn't
stop, he would ask Xene to pull out something called "The Magwi" and make me
swear not to volunteer for a while. :)

>OK.  This wasn't what I had originally thought of but it could be nice.  A
>non-SCA function with all our SCA friends...
>
>But what about the idea of doing some smaller SCA functions here at home?
>Some after-demo revels?  Any takers?
>
>Alessandra

Well, it was just an idea...again, I got carried away. :)  But, I think
having some smaller functions would be nice.

Maria