[Elfsea] Cookouts & Revels

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:13:21 PDT 2001

I agree. Putting on a picnic at the library would not be a good idea.
However, there is a park next door (so, I was told by the librarian) that
has everything we would need. Ba-B-Q pits/grill, a playground (complete with
castle) and privies.

How about having it there? We could bring those hot dogs/hamburgers, all the
fixin's, drinks and chips and have a party or extended fighter practice.

I'm not too thrilled with going to a restraunt. There are many of us (like
our family) that could not afford it and would have to go home. But, a bag
of chips or cookies or some soft drinks (or ice) would be in their (and my)
budget.

I'm not planning...just throwing out a suggestion, promise!! :)

Maria