[Elfsea] considering a society name

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 12:37:13 PDT 2001

Thora,

My name is Timothy of Glastonbury, I happen to be a deputy of our local
Herald, a member of the Academy of Saint Gabriel, and the co-host of
the monthly Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators Guild.  If you'd like,
this coming Monday night at 7:30 we will be having the meeting of many
local heralds, at my house (address below) where we have a library that
should be able to document your name, confirm it is not already
registered, etc.

The Academy's response to your request will no doubt be completed
shortly.  It is the Academy's policy to leave communications to the
person writing the response, but I will tell you that the Academy is
hard at work on it, and will have valueable information for you
shortly.

Timothy of Glastonbury