[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 08:55:25 PDT 2001

Hmm well we haven't said because we to are a bit confused! (a natural state
for some of us) I think it starts at 5 this week and 2 next week. however it
is ever so nice out today, even if I can't play with my Schlagger or Epee it
would be pleasent to get out a bit earlier......

At Home in Elfsea
Master Darius