[Elfsea] drumbs

Libbie Greene libbie.greene at sabre.com
Mon Oct 8 06:18:15 PDT 2001

Go to desertdancer.com   this wonderful person is SCA and has the BEST!!! prices
ever, anywhere and she is local. It is Lady Daungerous and her husband Lord
Delvos who is one of the most talented drummers I have ever had the pleasure to
dance with (and I have danced with a lot of drummers) teaches in their studio.
They are in the Hurst/Euless area. Give them a call!

Brigit