[Elfsea] Solarium?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:04:56 PDT 2001

I will!

As of January the 15th, I will become a stay-at-home mommy! YEAH! :D I have
finally decided to start my in-home business doing document preparation
(which means I can set my own hours).

So, count me in for January and there on out.

Anywhere will be fine with me. When I get my home in order and totally
baby/toddler proof, I can volunteer my home, too. We have a nice backyard
with a swing set and a Little Tykes playhouse, plus any other toys the
children have dragged out there. :)

Maria