[Elfsea] Hobbit Names

Shelly Edwards Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org
Tue Oct 23 23:37:31 PDT 2001

Mad Ethel Kid, Iris Loamsdown(real name), or Esmereldat Bunce of Brockenborings(SCA name) here.

Married to Mad Jack Kid, Meriadoc Loamsdown or Bungo Boggy-Hillocks.

Wilim says the pirate quote fits me.

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

Personally, I think I'm going to start calling Wilim Bungo instead of Billy Fathead. :)

Rebekah