[Elfsea] Moot Tonight -- Fighter Practice Discussion

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 11:08:13 PDT 2001

I would like to add my 2 cents worth to this discussion.

Please bear in mind I was not able to come to moot, so I have not heard any
of the pros and cons.  However I have been following the thread on line, and
have seen a suggestion regardint the Bedford Boys Ranch.

If we choose on demographics,  why not go south, since fighter practice has
been in Randol Mill Park since 1991, that I know of.  So why not go to the
Southern area so we who live south dont have  so far to go.

Fighter practice is in Arlington,  Moot is in North Ft Worth.  So how about a
change of scenery as well as location.  Just food for thought.

Innes