[Elfsea] tartan fabric

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Fri Oct 26 09:11:48 PDT 2001

The place I found that could also get the tartan you want, is go to the
local lclan list here in the states and she what they can do for you. When I
wanted to find mine I checked on line and they wanted $450 + shipping and
the person who sent me the quote said have you check you clan for the
tartan, The price for clan members was $165.00. This is full prices for a
made great kilts.
Ld. Carlos