[Elfsea] Special Thanks from DFT

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Oct 29 10:18:12 PST 2001

I also forgot:  thanks to Lord Timothy of Glastonbury for the use of his
truck, without which, Logan would have been unable to pull the trailer
loaded with the forge & other heavy iron items.

Thanks to all.  I'm glad it worked out so well, and sorry I missed it.  I
was busy being a "soccer mom".  My daughter, Brighid, was part of a team
that was undefeated this season.  Woo hoo!!

Madeline