[Elfsea] tiki torches/portable holes

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Oct 1 08:31:14 PDT 2001

Logan tells me the Barony once purchased several portable holes from him
(the kind he twists out of one piece of iron), either 6, 8, or 10.  He
thinks Baron Arthur has them.  Maybe Arthur actually paid for them?  I do
not recall.  This was many moons ago.

If anyone is truly interested in the "Barony shower" type party, when do you
suggest holding it?  I think Yule Revel might be too busy, but how about the
Fools' Court or something along those lines?  Something more informal is
what I'm thinking.

And what are the Barony's primary needs in the way of provisions?

Madelina