[Elfsea] Kingdom Law

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Mon Oct 1 10:21:50 PDT 2001

Timothy wrote:

"As such I am in need of people to assist in folding and
stapling Kingdom Law.
On Wednesday night of this week I am going to open my house to any who
can come to try and get this done. If there is any way you can spare
some time, any time, on this evening to help with this effort it would
be greatly appreciated. Please do not assume others will help, every
hand is needed.
Anyone who can bring extra large staplers (capable of reaching the
middle of an 8.5x11 sheet of paper) would have my undieing gratitude.
I have three, and will provide the staples."

Timothy,

The members of Loch Ruadh are more than willing to help fold, staple
and 'mutilate' the issues of Kingdom Law with you.  But, unfortunately,
Wednesday is our regular populace meeting.  If you would like to
attend and bring the stuff with you, we will be more than willing to help.
We even have several long arm staplers we can bring to use.  Since
we meet in a pizza restaurant, you can still buy pizza for all of us.
Let us know if you are interested in doing this and we will round up
the staplers.

Bicé