[Elfsea] DragonsFire Tor Yule Revel Announcement

GuyonDupre at aol.com GuyonDupre at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 12:00:01 PDT 2001

Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel of the New Millennium
December 15, 2001

Come partake in the Yule spirit with family and friends.  The Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor invites one and all to come and celebrate the season.  This
is the time of year for us to choose our new Arts and Sciences Champion.
Come out and show us your works and compete for us.  There will be our
traditional table decorating and raffle.
This year's event will take place at the Summerville Expo Center, 202 Bo
Gibbs Blvd, Glen Rose, Texas.  The site opens at 11:00am and closes at
11:00pm.  There will be feast and a cash bar.
Site fee with feast: $12.00 (200 persons)      Site fee without feast: $7.00
Children with feast: $6.00                        Children without feast:
$3.00
Family Cap: $35.00
Please make checks payable to: SCA Inc./ The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.  Please note that our group does not have a
Minister of Children, we ask that you come prepared to entertain your
children.
Reservations for feast must be made in advance 200 for feast only.  All
others will be admitted but with no feast.  Please email the
Reservationocrat.  The Feastocrat requests that if you have allergies to food
or drink to please email her with your information.

Autocrat: Lord Guyon Dupre (Keith Jefferson)
Email- GuyonDupre at aol.com

Co-autocrat: Ailgenan mac Adea meic Canann (Chirs Fite)
Email- Ctopher069 at aol.com

Feastocrat:  Lady Genevieve de la Gamba (Doctor Susan Delk, DDS)
Email- dittrich at flash.net

Reservationocrate: Lady Christiana nic Lauren (Kristi Delk)
Email- toryulereservations at yahoo.com

Directions: From Dallas - Take Hwy67 to Glen Rose.  Drive into town and on
the right is the Summerville County Expo Center.  Avoid Granbury and Fm 144
due to construction.

Picture courtsey of Lady Ceiwen