[Elfsea] Warchieftan/Cavalier of the Bridge : ROADTRIP

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 11:55:50 PDT 2001

Ansteorra has a new Crown Prince and Princess, and they will be
attending Middleford's Warchieftan/Cavalier of the Bridge this coming
weekend.  It's being held a short three hours (or less) down the road
in Belton, TX, just a few short minutes from where Crown Tourney was
held this weekend.

My lady and I are attending, as Their Highnesses need a Herald and I
couldn't help but volunteer for their premiere court. :)  We will be
leaving Friday night, and staying until Sunday (most likely).  We have
a brand new Ford F-150 SuperCrew pickup truck that has two extra seats
in it, if there is anyone who would like to accompany us down.  You'd
have to be a 'light' packer as we will have a good size load of stuff
going with us, but we'd have plenty of room for an extra rubbermaid
container or two and a tent.

Or, if there is anyone else from Elfsea planning on attending this
event (of their own power) I'd love to know.  I know alot of folks are
going to Namron's 30th, but this is Middleford's 20th.

Timothy of Glastonbury