[Elfsea] Movie Night?

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:32:23 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
There is a much anticiapted movie coming out this Christmas.  I believe it is
called Lord of theRings?  Now is the time to find out how many are interested
in going to this movie.  Rather then cluttering the List with responses,
please reply to foolsmatters at hotmail.com[1] and I will generate a list and
start the process.Of course if no one is interested, then I will not bother.

The Foolish Coordinator of Non-SCA Activities

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")