[Elfsea] Combat archery at Mary Head park is cancelled 10/21/01.

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Oct 19 14:56:11 PDT 2001

Alias,

Sometimes when you rush to make a decision without all the facts it can
be most incorrect.  I do regret any inconvenience or stress this may have
caused our combat archers or anyone else planning to attend the joint
fighter practice to be held at Mary Head park this Sunday 10/21/01.

In observance of the Carolington City Ordinances listed below I must
cancel any combat archery activities planned to take place at this war
practice.

In the future on this and any other Carolington site, no permission no
archery, the ordinances are quite clear on that.

My apologizes to all for raising your hopes,

Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm

Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes