[Elfsea] back to work

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 19:41:18 PDT 2001

I got my recall notice to return to Lockheed Martin on Tuesday, I'll be processing back in and returning to work Monday.  I'll be going back to my old department, Technical Publications, and will resume writing tech manuals for the F-16 - and with a 3% raise from when I left (and I am still trying to figure out how that happened...).  The work load looks good for the forseeable future.  The F-16 has landed a couple of new contracts, so with a little luck I should be there for a while.  And if they announce on Friday that Lockheed Martin won the Joint Strike Fighter contract, well, anything could happen then.

It's been a long eighteen months, and I just wanted to thank everyone for their support.  Thanks to those who fed me, thanks to those who dragged me out of the house to do stuff, thanks to those who did stuff for me, thanks to those who gave me a hand when I was having a hard time, thanks to those who kept me motivated, and when that didn't work, thanks to those who gave me a swift boot to the...  Well, you know who you are - thank you all again.

Don Alaric Greythorne / Glen Wilkerson