[Elfsea] Reminder: war practice 9/15!

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at home.com
Sun Sep 9 20:21:39 PDT 2001

Just a reminder - Loch Ruadh will be hosting the September war practice
on the 15th.  This is an Iron Star Brigade practice, as well as war
practice for the Central Region.

Loch Ruadh will be posting directions later in the week, so watch for
them.  Please come ready to fight, have fun, drill, and have fun - did I
mention have fun?  It's fun to win, and every bit of practice we get
makes ever more certain that Gulf War will be *very* fun!  <cheesy grin>

I won't be able to make it - my work is sending me to Norway for a
week.  Please pay attention to Frayman Hosey, Mistress Stella, and Bjorn
as they work to make sure we are all working together like a well-oiled
machine.

Thanks!

Dux