[Elfsea] Dana Update # 3

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Sep 10 08:19:24 PDT 2001

This is great news.  Now if she can just STAY smoke-free, as we need her
around for many more years to come.

I won't get on a soapbox, being a reformed smoker myself.  I'll just say
that when my mother became a respiratory therapist, she quit smoking cold
turkey, and often told smokers they should hope to get lung cancer rather
than emphysema.

Here's to a healthier Mama Mac!!
Madelina