[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Fwd: war practice 9/15! & a weapon query

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:39:26 PDT 2001

Actually - it would be better to have the brigade practice on Sunday
than on Saturday.  Saturday the 15th is what I was told Loch Ruadh could
support, though.  If Loch Ruadh is not constrained to Saturday, and
Sunday is open for brigade practice, it would be much better to do it on
Sunday - in which case it *would* interfere with Elfsea practice.

What do you say, Bjorn?

Dux

On
> Behalf Of neil starkey
> Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 10:13 PM
> To: elfsea at ansteorra.org; steppes at ansteorra.org
> Subject: [Steppes] Fwd: war practice 9/15! & a weapon query
>
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
> It is good to have friends who can keep me straight.  Thanks again to
Dux
> for
> reminding everyone of the War Practice on Saturday the 15th.  Again
Thanks