[Elfsea] stranded overseas

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 10:20:17 PDT 2001

     This is an update about two of our members. My daughter Katee (Brighid
of Glenbaun) and Daniel Varble (Daniel of Cameron) may be stuck somewhere in
Europe. They told me Friday night they were going to try to catch a hop to
Paris on Saturday and I haven't heard from them since. She works for American
Airlines. I am going to remain as close to home as possible until I hear from
them or find out they are again in country.
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal