[Elfsea] 10 openings left at Troll

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Sep 17 18:46:25 PDT 2001

Guess What-

Only 12 slots still open for Elfsea Defender Troll and only one week
left.   So that means that 12 lucky people have the oppurtunity to help
out and volunteer. I look forward to this event and seeing all of you
there! So far the scheldule is as follows:

Crandal-  Deputy for 11pm-6am shift
Philipe-    Deputy for 6am-1pm shift

Friday                         Saturday
4pm-6   Khadijah, Siobhan      12am-2  Padraig, Madelina
6-8     Khadijah, Siobhan      2-4     Simone, OPEN
8-10    Kerick, Aislyn         4-6     Simone, OPEN
10-12   Merean, OPEN           6-8     OPEN, OPEN
                               8-10    OPEN, OPEN
                               10-12   Aurelia, Seamus
                                       OPEN, OPEN
                               12-2    Nula, OPEN
                                       OPEN, OPEN
Waiting List:
Sebastian

Thanks again for all the help, if there are any questions please feel
free to call or email me. My home #(817)281-4290, wk#(817)416-9770 x4362

In Service,
Lady Honour du Bois