[Elfsea] What was I thinking?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 20 12:12:26 PDT 2001

Not to worry, it is the norm around here.  When Logan got his Thistle, and
the elevation to "Laird" Logan many years ago, he was told that it was
presumed he already had an AoA.  I was called "Lady" Madelina as early as 5
years ago, and just got my AoA at Lughnasad.  And in case you missed it,
Baroness Dana was elevated to the station of "princess" while in the
hospital.  :)

I guess it just shows that we think a lot of each other.

Madelina