[Elfsea] Re: [Loch-ruadh] Starved for details!!

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 24 03:26:59 PDT 2001

I have returned safely.
There were three courts on Saturday.

In addition to the awards previously mentioned, we have two new Rising
Stars in LR!
Ursa Asasdottir
Dis Asasdottir

The teas were quite - ur - successful!
The looks on their faces, and on some other peoples, were great.
Morning tea had tea, sugar, milk, lemon, scones, crumpets, shortbreads,
4 jams, brown sugar, butter, & clotted cream, served on china and
glassware, with real linens.
Afternoon tea had small open sandwiches, of cucumber, tomato, egg
slices, cheese, sausage, lox, and cracker items (I forgot the names of
these) with cream cheese and caviar, as well as the selection of teas.
Elizabeth can provide more detail of the bath house, which seemed to be
a favorite of Afan's.

PP!