[Elfsea] lokking for sir gideon

Calibanthered at aol.com Calibanthered at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 20:59:14 PDT 2001

sir knight, my name is caliban the red of house falconrose.  his excellency,
gaelen of bristol addressed your concerns with me and i would like the chance
to communicate with you personally about them.. i appreciate any advice that
you could give me on this matter.  i learn as i go, and admit my mistakes as
they happen. i strive to compete and play as honorably as possible, and want
as much input as possible to help me achieve these goals.
                                                                       in the
pursuit of true honor,

caliban the red