[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer WAS -- RE: where in Corpora is it?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:51:01 PDT 2001

Actually, speaking as the ex-Chamberlain. I'm uncomfortable with us owning
even a trailer. I can see a real headache with this piece of equipment.

Who will keep it inspected? Who will keep it maintained? We are talking
about taking off time at work to get that done.

Who's gonna haul it to events? Those that do have trailer hitches, use them
to go to events. I know we will once we get one, out of necessity...babies
require alot of stuff to be hauled around.

Where will it be stored? I couldn't and wouldn't ask Caelin to keep it. He
has already done so much for letting us keep our Baronial stuff on his
property.

If it has a mounted water tank on it, who will keep it filled? Where will it
be filled? This could cost us a good chunk of change in the long run that
could eat a big hole in our savings.

It's tough enough with keeping up with the little things that the Barony
owns. I think adding another piece of equipment that large and one that
needs constant maintance would be a really bad idea.

I agree that we could rent a water-truck for events that are held at places
like Tanglewood. It would be nice.

MAria

Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html