[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer . . . How about Land?

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 15:16:34 PDT 2001

Here's something to stir the pot.

Do we have enough activity within Elfsea and it's cantons to support buying land
in Elfsea that could be furnished with those things that we seem to require?

We have enough labor and techical know-how to do most any constuction, but are
the funds there to support such a project?  As one person said, "It's cheaper to
own than to rent . . . . . "

Gustave