[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer . . . How about Land?

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 15:51:42 PDT 2001

Just as a thought (others would know better), Elfsea has two major events and then
each of the cantons have at least one small event and one college for a total of
about . . . . . say 1000 paying event go-ers per year (more than likely more).  And
if the average gate fee going to the owners was about $5-$10 a person . . . . . Well
I'd rather see that money go to the dream as a whole than into a well that we will
never see.

Plus I hear the land is cheap near Grandberry and out towards weatherford . . . . .
And the rumor is that Hawlkwood is up as well . . . . . .