[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 19:04:58 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/26/01 5:04:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
SiobhanON at aol.com writes:

> We are still looking for a more affordable site and maybe not quite so
> primative.
> Siobhan
> Elfsea Seneschal

Ok I have just spent the last 4 years in Merridas calling them wimps because
they will not camp. That Anstorrans are able to handle it.
I absolutely loved the primitive site. Not the drive but the site was great.
And this is the person who owns an RV.

I don't want to start a tiff but a site like this is and use to be wonderful.
It helps with the magic of the dream.

Donnel