[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer WAS -- RE: where in Corpora is i t?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 27 08:21:37 PDT 2001

This seems bad to me... letting the individual take the responsibility
instead of the Barony doing so... seems like shirking the responsibility, in
a way.  And think, what if the person driving the van should some how become
incapacitated en route?  Then the Baron and/or his officers would have to go
through a whole rigmarole in order to get a notarized statement releasing
the van to the Baron or his agent(s).  Implausible scenario?  I think not.

Madelina