[Elfsea] Low Light/Torches and Huzzah the Stewards

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 14:30:39 PDT 2001

While I am certainly in favor of using the torches, if we have them and
they are in good condition, circumstances this time meant that by the
time the truck arrived on site, there were higher priority items to
deal with.  There is nothing that could have been done about this,
sometime circumstances beyound your control with get involved.  Our
Stewards did an amazing job under amazingly far flung pressures that
could never have been predicted.  They deserve our thanks and support
for such a smashing success given the troubles.

Further, there is no one who has attended a Moot or Business Meeting in
the last three months who was not aware the site was going to be VERY
DARK due to low-moonlight. The stewards, to their credit, let us all
know and I specifically made sure to bring extra lights and small
lanterns to carry with me to solve this problem.

Timothy