[Elfsea] FW: [NR] More information on the storm in Carollton

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Wed Sep 5 14:34:28 PDT 2001

Xene here:

TRM's house is the one with the red balcony railing and half the roof gone
over the garage.

-----Original Message-----
From: northern-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:northern-admin at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Jennene Stanley
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 4:23 PM
To: northern at ansteorra.org; namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [NR] More information on the storm in Carollton

Heyo,

The previous message was rather brief because I wanted to get out the
message that Larissa is safe before people saw the news and freaked. I have
since dug up some more information that might be of use for those outside of
Texas.

The newspaper article can be found at:

http://www.dallasnews.com/latestnews/463205_storms05e.html

The video can be seen at:

http://www.wfaa.com/watchvideo/1,3865,31020,00.html

It's kinda  blurry but one can make out the damage on the houses.

More when I know it,
Anya
Jennene Stanley
*