[Elfsea] TRM Duncan & Larissa

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:03:59 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the good gentles of this fair Kingdom does Ldy Mary
Elizabeth, head lady in waiting, to TRM send greetings.

As I'm sure that you have read by now, TRM home was hit by a tornado earlier
today. They are safe and unharmed, but shaken up.

The upstairs room and back porch sustained heavy damage.  The insurance
adjustor has estimated the damages at about $65,000.

We had a wonderful crew of about 20 people show up to help out.  We managed
to cut down the broken branches of the tree in the front yard, everything in
the upstairs room has been brought downstairs and the holes in the roof have
tarp over it now, but we still have more work to do.  I will post more
tomorrow about the clean up effort.

They do have their home insured but have a large deductable.

Anyone wishing to help please contact me directly, I will be taking
donations (with TRM permission) to help them out.  We will be at Stargate
this weekend or you may mail it to my home.

The link below has a picture of the damage.

http://www.msnbc.com/local/KXAS/NBCIG81LZQC.asp

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth
mka Annette Brauer
1133 Southwood CT