[Elfsea] Dana - Final Update

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Mon Sep 10 09:12:53 PDT 2001

You can tell by the subject ( I hope ) that she is supposed to go home today.
I just talked to her on the phone a short time ago and she is waiting for the
Doctor to come in and release her.  Boy if he doesn't, I think I will just
leave !
She is doing so good and can walk like a pro.   I will leave the rest for
her to
tell you as I am sure she will have several stories to relate in great detail.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and I know she will have a bunch to
say on that one too.  I'll run up and try to get her home this afternoon and
then she will be back on line herself.

Bicé