[Elfsea] Fwd: war practice 9/15! & a weapon query

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:12:33 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

It is good to have friends who can keep me straight.  Thanks again to Dux for
reminding everyone of the War Practice on Saturday the 15th.  Again Thanks to
Bjorn for reminding me that Fighter Practice can and will be scheduled as
usual for Sunday the 16th in Elfsea at 5:00pm.  Please disregard the previous
post.  Sorry fo rany confusion.
Oops, the fool spoke before thinking.
Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Hey Raimond,