[Elfsea] Open Torch nite changed for September!

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 07:52:34 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Due to mundane commitments (Paintball Scenario Game) I
will be on my way to Tanglewood Forest Thusday the
27th, and will not be able to host the open torch nite
then. I am moving Open torch nite to Tueday, Sept
25th. We have a newcomer to the SCA who may be joining
us, so let's make her feel welcome!

I will be teaching my begining beadmaking class, so
please try and join us. It's a great time to come and
try out a new addict...err..hobby. :-)

I've moved into my new studio, the kiln is here,and if
we are really, really lucky perhaps the digital
controller for the kiln will be here as well and we
can actually use it!

I look forward to seeing you all Tuesday, Sept 25th.
Studio opens at 6:30, class will start at 7:15. Call
me for directions. 817-797-1988

Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com
Quidam audet valde, facit valde