[Elfsea] Eowyn made my day!!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Sep 20 23:14:33 PDT 2001

I'm a happy person tonight!!  It was so good to see Eowyn and I haven't
laughed so much since I had surgery.  Thank you Darius and Rosalia for
sharing her tonight.

You all have a great time at Defender (first one I've missed in thirteen
years!!!).  Take good notes and pictures, I want a full accounting of
this event ASAP.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"