[Elfsea] MOOT

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 12:37:10 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,
     Don't forget tonight is MOOT, same Elfsea time, same Elfsea channel. We
will all meet at 7:00 pm at the Coors Distribution Center, in the Hospitality
room, 35W and Meachem. I hope to see you all there. We will be closing the
bids for next years Defender tonight. If you haven't gotten you bid in,
please do so now. Also, if you haven't gotten you bid in for Springfaire,
please do so now. There will be an after MOOT discussion at Bennigan's on
North 820 and Beach immediately following.
In Service,
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal