[Elfsea] Renting Trucks

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 10:28:37 PDT 2001

     The Society or the Barony is not responsibe for  providing
transportation of items to sites. That is the responsibility of the
individuals in the Group. This is to protect the Society. If the Barony were
allowed to rent a truck and the driver (heaven forbid) were to hit someone,
the person hit could sue the Society. Therefore, the Society forbids the
Barony from renting a truck. A person may rent a truck, he/she signs the
rental agreement, and takes responsibility for that truck. If that person
hits someone, his insurance takes care of the financial responsibility.
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal