[Elfsea] RE: Bog Bash?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Tue Sep 4 14:54:56 PDT 2001

Nah...

Just call it "Mudhen".

(Old Bryn Gwlad Rapier Fighter Joke.....What looks like a duck, walks like a
duck, and quacks like a duck - a mudhen).

Xene

-----Original Message-----

Behalf Of Jane Sitton

I was thinking he could rename it "the Baron's Backyard Bog Bash".

Madelina

-----Original Message-----
From: Stacy Dickey

Galen,

   you could always have your squires lay down their
coats to cover the mud puddles!   :::grin:::

~Vanora  (who's digging her own grave... as usual)

PS.    I put in my verbal notice for a transfer today,
Sir Galen. Also, Jeoffrey... you can reach me on this
email addy. (BTW, you guys have been complimented on
your bruises today in my office!)