[Elfsea] A Very Sad Note

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Wed Sep 5 07:20:54 PDT 2001

Thank you, Ceatta, for having to share this sad news.  Mistress JeanMaire
also let me know about it.

She was a great Lady.  Many of you missed the joy of working with her, as
her health has not been good for the last several years.

Please let us know of the funeral arrangements as soon as possible.  I am
nearby and at home with a sick child today, so I can be reached at home by
phone or e-mail.

Mistess Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Spence and Robin Mabry
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 9:29 PM
To: Elfsea; Loch-Ruadh
Subject: [Elfsea] A Very Sad Note

We were just informed that Lady Deirdre Siridein ni Ciaran (mka Elizabeth
Cockerill), a long time member of the Barony of Elfsea, once Minister of
Arts and Sciences and Central Regional Chronicler, passes away this morning
at 4:15 a.m., due to complications from asthma.  This is all that we know
currently.  If you have any further questions, please direct them to us
(unless you know Deirdre and her husband Buck very well.).

We will be sending out more information as we have it.

Ceatta