[Elfsea] Calling all Rapier Fighters! ("The Musketeer" Demo)

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 09:21:49 PDT 2001

Good gentles.

It seems that mind mind was a little amiss. the demo
is Friday AND Saturday. That way, those who cannot
make it Friday can do it Saturday and vice versa. Once
again, showtimes will be posted as soon as I get them.

A gentle brought up a very valid point to me. He asked
if heavy fighters were allowed to come because I had
not posted an invitation to them. My answer was OF
COURSE! This is, however, a mostly light demo simply
because of the subject matter of the film (Musketeers
didn't fight in heavy armour, you see) like "A
Knight's Tale" was mostly a heavy demo. However, DO
NOT LET THIS STOP YOU FROM COMING! :O) The more the
merrier, I always think.

I will also post directions to the movie theatre on
Thursday as well as information on whether we get
passes or not. But please, do come and have a
wonderful time, ok?

Have a great day!

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary