[Elfsea] This Sunday's Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:24:10 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

The time will be makeing a move back to 2:00pm starting with the first
paractice in October.  For the rest of September, practice on sunday will
continue to be at 5:00pm.  Come out and visit.  This is a great chance to talk
to your friends.

Raimond

Knight Marshal

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment, nd a
Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")