[Elfsea] FW: Tragedy

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Sep 11 08:54:02 PDT 2001

As a federal employee (in a federal building), I am currently
glued to the radio at my desk.  Although, generally, we are
low security, you never know.  At this point, we're under
a liberal leave policy and may use our leave if we choose.
No official closing here - yet.
This is truly a day for prayer.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood