[Elfsea] Tuesday practice?

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:05:49 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea!

For those of you requesting directions:
Our address is 6517 Tempest Drive Arlington 76001

Take I-20 to Arlington, exit Cooper St. go south.  Turn left on Sublett
Road.  Turn right onto Mineral Springs.  Take second left, Tempest Drive.
We are the second to last house on the left, just before you get to the "T"
intersection.  We will be home early this evening so if you want to start at
7 pm, you can ring the bell, and let me know you'll be working on the
pell... :)  Or come in and see the baby!

Alessandra

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary