[Elfsea] Flags Across America - Friday, September 14th

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Sep 12 14:58:21 PDT 2001

I agree that we should fly our colors - red for the blood,
white for purity, and blue for the bruises. However, I
feel very uncomforable with purchasing and flying a flag
(especially now) with a "Made in China" label.

/Ly Elizabeth
...who will just "paint" a white piece of fabric if she can't
find a "Made in America" flag.